Castiglione d'Orcia - San Quirico d'Orcia km 22,5 D+ 577
San Quirico d'Orcia - Montalcino km 26,5 D+ 690
Montalcino - Borgheretto km 22,1 D+ 680
Borgheretto - Castiglione d'Orcia km 29,1 D+ 1000
18 April 2020
Departure at 5.30 Castiglione d'Orcia
race in semi-self-sufficiency
Participation in Team of four people "Express Team" (103 km)
- The registration of an Express Team, a team of 4 people, which will cover the distance of the track (103 km) in 4 separate fractions is allowed.
-When registering, it is sufficient to register only the captain of the Team to whom all communications will be made and will collect the bib number to provide the names and order of the relay runners, as well as all the documentation (medical certificates, etc.)
- Each Team will receive a bib and a GPS Tracker, these will have to pass at each change of fraction to the athlete registered in that fraction.
- At the start a participant will travel from Castiglione D’Orcia to San Quirico d'Orcia, the second fractionist will travel from San Quirico d'Orcia to Montalcino, the third fractionist will travel the stretch from Montalcino to Borgheretto and the fourth from Borgheretto will return on arrival.
- Routes other than those indicated at the start will not be admitted, each fractionist will have to cover the entire part of the route declared in advance.
- The competitors who will run into controls, where irregularities will occur outside the fraction of competence and the absence of mandatory material will be disqualified.
- The disqualification involves the release of the complete Team (including the other members) from the event.
- The members of the Express Team will have to provide with their own vehicles the logistics and the meeting at the change of the fraction.
COMPULSORY MATERIAL for relays
( along the route there will be surprise checks)
- At departure and after each refreshment: Water reserve 1/2 liter: Water pack or water bottle ( at refreshments or water points there are no glasses)
- Mobile phone load
- Front lamp for the first and relay
The use of the following material is strongly recommended:
- energy bars or food equivalents.
- Windproof jacket
- Emergency drape
- Sun cream
- Trail running shoes
- Hat or bandana
At the start of each refreshment the runners must have the amount of water and food needed to get to the next refreshment.